Make an appointment!
The salon is open for business starting May 26th. Call 920-237-2875 today for an appointment, I'm often with a client so, Please leave a message! I will gladly return your call. You can also text or reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also go to the
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT tab
and book there.
Have a great hair day!!
Some changes have been made to ensure the safety of our staff and clients. Our community is my top priority!
- The salon will undergo a deep cleaning prior to opening. I will be wearing a face mask and there will be extensive disinfecting between clients. PLEASE DO NOT COME IF YOU FEEL SICK, have a family member who is sick. If you are feeling symptomatic whether it is COVID 19, cold, flu etc. PLEASE call and reschedule.
- In order to follow social distancing guidelines of 6 feet, I ask that you come alone, unless you are from the same household and all are getting services at that appointment.
- The waiting area will be CLOSED so I ask that you wait in your vehicle until I am ready for your appointment. Please make sure I have an updated cellphone number so I can call/text you when I am ready for you, or I can wave you in from the parking lot.
- There will be no reading materials, beverages or kid treats offered at this time. Please bring along what you feel is essential: Keys, phone, payment or reading material if you are having a service with a processing time.
- Please bring a mask with you to your appointment that can be worn during your entire appointment. If you don’t have a mask, I will have disposable masks for you.
- I ask that you wash your hands immediately after entering the salon.
- You will be asked to proceed to my stylist station after your hands are washed.
- Please no talking during the shampoo, relax and enjoy!
- Lastly No Hugging… THIS will probably be the hardest for me!
Following these steps will help ensure we will be able to operate in a healthy and safe environment. There may be a few services I am not able to perform at this time. These guidelines may be adjusted as we adapt to the situation we are now living.
Thank you and please know I can’t wait to see you! Hopefully things will soon return to normal but this will be our new normal for a while.
Sunday ~ Monday Closed
Tuesday~Thursday 10:00 to 8:00
Friday ~ Saturday 9:00 to 3:00
by appointment only.
Neuma Beauty and Loma
Our hair care products are paraben and gluten free, sulfate-free and sodium chloride free using organic ingredients and essential oils. Both lines were created for beauty, health and sustainability.
Your Desires can be Your Reality
The Hairport Salon is a full service green salon that provides the latest trends and contemporary classics on all services including hair cutting and custom hair color, Curl without Chemicals, specializes in naturally curly hair and nail services. Our Just Gel Manicures lasts for weeks on natural nails.